Partner With Us for Long-Term Smile Protection at Our Royal Oak, MI Office
If you’ve been searching for a new dentist, North Oaks Dental is your answer. Dr. Alvin Daboul and his experienced staff are ready to provide you excellent dental care for the health of your smile. Whether you need to maintain your smile or get it back into shape, you’ll find it easy dealing with our professional staff and dentists. From scheduling your appointment to walking out with a new smile, we’ll go out of our way to make sure your experience with us is a breeze.
Call our Royal Oak, MI dentist office at 248-712-1522 today, and find out what our many satisfied patients already know!
Get the Benefits of Our Family-Oriented Practice
At North Oaks Dental, we want you to feel like one of the family. So, we try to provide as many reasons possible for you to make us your trusted dentist. Below are a few of the benefits you’ll get when you schedule your next dental appointment with us:
- Saturday and late hours for your convenience.
- Same-day dental emergency appointments to get you quick relief from pain.
- Conscious IV Sedation with a certified dentist and certified registered nurse anesthetist to relieve your anxiety.
- Free Invisalign consults and free traditional orthodontic consults with a board-certified orthodontist.
- Free second opinions on dental work to eliminate guessing.
- Guarantee on our dental work to give you peace of mind.
To better serve our patients, we offer a wide variety of dental services at our Royal Oak office. There’s no need to schedule an appointment with different dentists to maintain your beautiful smile. In addition to general dentistry, we offer all these services under one roof:
- Family dentistry. We’ll treat every member of your family so you don’t have to drive all over town.
- Restorative dentistry, including dental implants, crowns, bridges, and root canal treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry to beautify your smile. We offer teeth whitening, veneers, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and more.
- Orthodontics to align your teeth and improve your smile. Includes both Invisalign and traditional orthodontics.
- Sleep apnea treatment such as mouthguards to prevent snoring.
- TMJ treatment to eliminate nagging jaw discomfort.
At North Oaks Dental, we love providing gentle, expert care for the comfort and well-being of our patients. Our office is conveniently located on Rochester Road, just around the corner from Oak Ridge Elementary School. Besides Royal Oak, we also serve these communities:
- Madison Heights
- Huntington Woods
Take a minute to call our Royal Oak, MI office today at 248-712-1522. Become the newest member of our dental family!
О небо. Только подумайте. Беккер встревожился: - Так кольца у вас. - Боже мой, конечно. Беккер ощутил тупую боль в желудке.